What to do for Neck Pain
What causes Neck Pain?
When to see a Chiropractor for Neck Pain:
- You have been dealing with neck pain and stiffness for more than just a few days.
- When you look to the right or to the left your neck feels extremely painful.
- You feel like the pain is so bad that you need pain medication to handle it
- The Neck pain has moved or gotten worse and now you feel numbness and/or tingling down to your hands/ wrists
- You are starting to worry that this could be serious
- You started to experience the Neck Pain after a car accident or other type of accident
- Your neck pain seems worse in the morning but feels better later in the day or gets very much progressively worse as the day goes on.
Chiropractic treatments for Neck Pain
If your experiencing the symptoms listed above, don’t wait, the easiest time to correct an issue is right away, the longer you wait the harder it may be to fix since the muscles tend to adjust to keep everything balanced. The best time is always right away and the second best time to address your neck pain is now.
Here at our Chattanooga Chiropractic office we offer many services since we are an integrated wellness center. We do not offer a one size fits all package. Everyone is different and we base our treatments on an in depth diagnostic process to determine the exact cause of your neck pain so the doctor can structure a treatment plan that is just right for you. If you are ready to get to the bottom of your neck pain and start the journey to riding yourself of that nagging pain for good, call our Chattanooga Chiropractic office today!
Vibrant Life Health & Wellness Center
7633 East Brainerd Rd. Suite 101 Chattanooga TN
Ready to End Your Neck Pain Now? Enter Your Information below to schedule your appointment!